Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 || My Top 10 Picks
Hi everyone! Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! It’s about to start within less than 12 hours. I know this post is last minute but I thought I’d share the items that I picked out of the anniversary sale catalog. Keep in mind that everything that shows in the catalog isn’t all; there’s going to be thousands of items in the sale. I feel like once the clock hits 12:00, it’s a war! Those who are Nordstrom cardholders get to have early access to the sale, starting 7/13. Otherwise, public sale starts on 7/21 through 8/6. If you are not a Nordstrom cardholder, don’t worry. Even if items sell out, they are likely to come back in stock for the remainder of the sale period. This happened last year too. So just make sure to check periodically if you want a certain item really bad but it’s sold out.
I picked 10 items, including clothes and shoes, from the catalog. I don’t have any beauty items here as I don’t really like any of the ones featured in the catalog.
- Madewell Ryder Cardigan $64.90 ($98 after sale): this is an everyday cardigan that you can throw on with any outfit. I love the color choices here but my pick is this beige color that would go with everything. I also love the brand Madewell and feel that their quality is nice. Cardigans are my must haves during cooler months so I’ll probably be picking this one up.
- Halogen Flounce Back Shift Dress $65.90 ($99 after sale): everyone needs a good black dress in their wardrobes. Make sure to pick this one up during the sale. I like the flounce detail that adds something to the dress, making it look more feminine and sweet.
- Equipment Gia Cashmere Cardigan $252.90 ($378 after sale): I love the brand Equipment but let’s be honest, their prices are high. This cashmere cardigan, though, is worth the price, I think. I mean it’s cashmere and I just love the pipeline down the cardigan and the color combination. It looks very preppy and just right up my alley!
- Topshop Spot Strappy Culotte Jumpsuit $52.90 ($80 after sale): this is a fun polka dot jumpsuit from Topshop. I’m always looking for a good jumpsuit. This one looks like it would be good as a transitional piece-from summer to fall.
- Halogen Waffle Knit Cashmere Wrap $125.90 ($189 after sale): I need this cashmere wrap in my life, not that I’m lacking in my cardigan department. But seriously, it looks like it’s going to be a good staple in anyone’s wardrobe for Fall and Winter. It’s stylish and versatile. It would come in handy when traveling. Plus, the price is so good for a cashmere knit! I love the color options too- I’m contemplating between grey and beige.
- Nike Sportswear Gym Capris $37.90 ($50 after sale): I can never have enough sweatpants. I like that this one is meant to be boxy. Sometimes, I need a little bit of wiggle room when I work out so this is perfect for me!
- Treasure & Bond Easton Chelsea Bootie $79.90 ($119.95 after sale) : I feel like I am always on the hunt for a pair of chelsea booties every Fall/Winter. This one is so budget-friendly and I really like the look of the black patent one. Simple, no hardware, I like it.
- Halogen Corbin Slide Loafer $59.90 ($89.95 after sale): Slides are so on trend right now. This one is so affordable and real leather. Considering the low price tag, I don’t think the leather is going to be as soft and of good quality but I like the simplicity of it. Have you noticed? I like simple things.
- Ugg Daley Tall Boot $164.90 ($249.95 after sale): Ugg boots are still going strong, I think. They keep you warm and great quality. This tall boot one looks like it would keep me warm through the brutal New York Winter.
- Vince Milo Loafer $164.90 ($250 after sale): I don’t own any shoes from Vince but I heard a lot of good things about their shoe line. This loafer is, yet again, super simple and would go so well with a lot of outfits.